[100% Off]- Local Business Marketing Course- SEO, Social Media & More

[100% Off]- Local Business Marketing Course- SEO, Social Media & More

Description

The reason I made this local business marketing course is that local small business owners usually struggle with promoting their business. The first thing people usually think of are Facebook, Twitter, Flyers and business cards to promote their businesses. Those are fine, but there is so much more out there, and so many ways that are more effective.
Every lecture in this local business marketing course discusses a new marketing idea and explains the basics behind it. Obviously I could not go into too much detail on each topic because some topics like SEO or Facebook marketing require their own course (I actually have full courses on those topics!). So this course has a brief tutorial of each of the strategies, and leaves it up to you to take it and run with the ideas presented in the course.
In addition to the course lectures, you get my help and advice! Students are able to start discussions and message me with private questions. I answer 99% of questions within 24 hours. I love helping students who take my courses and I look forward to helping you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learn SQL with Examples- Simple Select

[100% Off]- Posing Like A Pro- Create Your Best Portraits Ever!

[100% Free Udemy Course]- Write Chinese Character in 90 Minutes