[100% Off]- Posing Like A Pro- Create Your Best Portraits Ever!

[100% Off]- Posing Like A Pro- Create Your Best Portraits Ever!

Description

Welcome to our course “Posing Like A Pro: Create Your Best Portraits Ever”!
*** This course is a fundamentals course based on the included 200 page eBook ‘Posing Like A Pro’, and is a perfect precursor to my more advanced Udemy practical in-studio course ‘The Ultimate Posing Flow’ ***
My name is Sandy Dee from Sandys-Eyecatcher! I love teaching as I believe that EVERYBODY can learn the skills of great Portraiture and also How To create the MOST flattering Posing Flow.
Whilst teaching workshops I realized that most of the attending photographers were really savvy about photography techniques and new technology but would freeze when they had to pose the Model or would run out of ideas very quickly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learn SQL with Examples- Simple Select

[100% Free Udemy Course]- Write Chinese Character in 90 Minutes